Ø Only for overseas authors: You can submit your paper (word+pdf) via Electronic Submission System:
1.Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Papers suspected of plagiarism will not be published and will be published on the conference homepage.
2.The manuscript should be written in English must not be less than 5 pages in length.
3.The full-text repetition rate should not exceed 30%.
4.All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
5.Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
6. The author is requested to make typesetting in strict accordance with the paper template:[Paper Template]
If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend IPODT 2023 as a Presenter.
*Please complete the registration before the registration deadline: Online Registration System (Only for overseas authors)
Confidentiality: Any information obtained in this conference will remain strictly confidential and will be used for paper publication and index purposes only.
IPODT 2023 is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper, and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results/techniques on which they depend or build.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors' violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors' violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors' name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.